- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Oak Cottage is a cosy one bedroom barn conversion nestled in a rural countryside location, near the Powys town of Llanidloes.
This lovely holiday let can sleep two people in one double bedroom.
Walk up four steps to find all on first floor, a shower room as well as the open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with an electric stove.
To the outside is off-road parking for 1 car along with a shared garden.
Oak Cottage is a delightful base to be enjoyed the year-round.
All ground floor (four steps up to property): 1 x double. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric stove.
- Oil central heating with electric stove
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave, Freeview TV, DVD player, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Shared garden to rear with patio, furniture
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: This property only accepts children 10 years or older
- Note: Due to location, WiFi is only suitable for browsing and not for downloading
- Note: Property has a 4pm check-in time
- Note: This property has a Good House Keeping Bond of £25.00 from 4 May 2021
Note: This property only accepts children 10 years or older.
Note: This property has a Good House Keeping Bond of £25.00 from 4 May 2021
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £25.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newtown 13 miles; Llandrindod Wells 29 miles; Aberystwyth 36 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanidloes nestles on the eastern slopes of the Cambrian Mountains, with access to some of the most unspoilt scenery both Wales and the Welsh/Shropshire Borders have to offer. There are plenty of activities to enjoy, with walking, cycling, riding, fishing, tennis, golf, swimming and shooting all available within 10 miles. Further afield is Powis Castle with its world famous gardens, the Welsh Coast, with its fine beaches and Rhayader and the Elan Valley are 40 minutes away; the Shropshire towns of Ludlow and Shrewsbury are within easy reach, as are the North Wales destinations of Llangollen and Snowdonia.