- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Artro View is a 19th century, stone built terraced cottage in the village of Llanbedr in North Wales.
This cottage sleeps five people in three bedrooms, consisting of one double, one twin and one single, as well as a bathroom with Spa bath.
The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
Outside there is roadside parking and an enclosed patio with furniture and barbecue.
Artro View is a delightful holiday home for all the family.
Three bedrooms with TV/DVD: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with spa bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- LPG central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, 4 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for woodburning stove available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking opposite cottage
- Enclosed rear slate patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Shell Island beach 2 miles
- Note: There are 4 steps up to the rear patio.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Harlech 3 miles; Barmouth 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The pretty village of Llanbedr is situated between The Rhinogs, part of the Snowdonia Mountains, and the golden beaches of the North Wales coastline and offers good local shops and an excellent pub.