- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Pen y Bont is a detached cottage by the river in Mallwyd.
The cottage has a double room and a twin room with an extra pull-out bed.
There is a ground floor shower room, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside, there is a wrap-around decked area overlooking the River Dovey and off road parking for two cars.
Pen y Bont is within walking distance of the quality village pub, and offers lovely river views, as well as being in an ideal spot for touring this wonderful area of Wales.
Two bedrooms with river views: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Wall-mounted electric heaters with woodburning stove
- Rangemaster dual fuel range cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV (for DVDs only), DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Private water supply which is tested annually
- Note: No TV reception
- Note: Cottage stands on the banks of the unfenced River Dovey, children and dogs must be supervised
- Note: The property has seasonal protected bats that live in the vicinity of the property, so there is a chance of a visit
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dolgellau 11 miles; Machynlleth 10 miles; Aberdovey 20 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Mallwyd is a small Welsh village in the Dovey valley, with a quality pub serving good food. Within easy reach of the village are Dolgellau, Aberdovey, Coed-y-Brenin forest and Cader Idris. An ideal base for a memorable holiday.