- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Stabl is a detached cottage situated in the village of Moelfre near to Llanrhaeadr-Ym-Mochnant in the county of Powys.
Hosting one king-size bedroom with en-suite bathroom on the ground-floor, this property can sleep two people.
The first-floor open-plan living space contains the kitchen, dining area, and sitting area with a woodburning stove.
To the outside there is an enclosed garden with a hot tub, and off-road parking available.
Stabl is a delightful cottage to enjoy a romantic break away in North Wales.
Reverse level accommodation. One bedroom: 1 x ground-floor king-size with en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC. First-floor open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove and double sofa bed.
- Electric and oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Smart TV with Netflix, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair, stairgate and travel cot available
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed garden with lawn and hot tub
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop within 5.5 miles and pub within 1.7 miles
- Note: Check in 4PM
- Note: On the ground-floor there are steps down to the bedroom from the entrance hallway
- Note: This property is can be booked with 1020501 and 912237, together they can sleep 12 people
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lake Vyrnwy 8 miles; Bala 18 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Lying in the north of the county of Powys, Llanrhaeadr-Ym-Mochnant, is a village situated to the east of the Snowdonia National Park and is at the foot of the Berwyn Mountains. Offering plenty of amenities such as a pub, shops, and local businesses you will find everything you need to enjoy your self-catering experience.