- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Plynlimon View is a stone built semi-detached cottage set 2.5 miles from Devil's Bridge village, 12 miles from Aberystwyth in Mid Wales.
This cottage sleeps four people and has two bedrooms consisting of one king-size double with ensuite shower and one pull out single stacker bed, which can be converted into a super king-size double, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with multi-fuel stove.
Outside, the cottage has off road parking for 2 cars and a rear lawned garden with patio area, summer house, furniture and BBQ.
Plynlimon View is an ideal holiday home for walkers and cyclists who wish to explore the area.
Two bedrooms with TV/DVD: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove.
- Electric central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting area
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, Wifi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Rear lawned garden with patio area, summerhouse, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop in petrol station 3.5 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: This is a traditional cottage with low ceilings on the first floor
- Bookings must be a minimum of 48 hours before the start date of the Holiday.
Bookings must be a minimum of 48 hours before the start date of the Holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Aberystwyth 12 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Devil's Bridge is situated between the Cambrian mountains and the Cardigan Bay coastline. This famous bridge spans the Mynach, a tributary of the River Rheidol and is unique as it is actually three bridges in one. This area offers beautiful scenery, wildlife, walking, cycling, birdwatching and fishing.