- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Byrdir Cottage is a detached cottage, created from two separate properties in a peaceful location in open countryside just over four miles from Rhayader near to Llandrindod Wells in Powys.
Boasting five bedrooms consisting of two doubles, two singles and one twin as well as a family bathroom, this cottage can sleep eight people.
There is also a fitted kitchen with a dining area, a sitting room with a woodburning stove and a games room with a pool table, table tennis, darts and an additional woodburner.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for four cars, secure bike storage and enclosed lawned gardens with outdoor furniture.
With so much to keep the family amused, Byrdir Cottage is a wonderful holiday home all year round.
Five bedrooms: 1 x king, 2 double, 1 x 2’6’’ twin, 1 single. Bathroom with bath, rain shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and gas fire. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner. Games barn with pool table, table tennis, table football, TV, DVD and woodburner.
- Radiators in kitchen/diner, landing and bathroom, storage heaters in sitting room and games room, electric panel heaters in bedrooms, gas fire in kitchen/diner and wood burner in lounge and games room
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, as of February 2020, property offers unlimited WiFi, 32 inch Smart TV and 49 inch curved TV in games room (one with Freeview), DVD, video, CD/radio, selection of books, games, videos and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair, cot and stair gate available on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Secure bicycle storage in games room
- Enclosed lawned gardens with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 4.5 miles
- Note: Fenced pond at end of garden
- Note: Cottage is up a single track lane about 0.5 miles long, care to be taken.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llandrindod Wells 10 miles; Aberystwyth 34 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Rhayader is a small Welsh town with a selection of tea rooms, pubs, restaurants and shops, with the added bonus of a leisure centre and regular livestock marts. The annual Royal Welsh Show is just one of the attractions in nearby Builth Wells, where a great variety of exhibitions and sales are held all year round. The beautiful Elan Valley offers a wonderful variety of walks and cycle trails, as well as a visitor centre with cafÃ© and children's play area.