- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cwmcelyn is a superb detached farmhouse situated five miles from Rhayader in Mid Wales.
This farmhouse sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double, one 4ft double and a zip/link twin, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with electric, cast-iron woodburner.
Outside this luxury house is off road parking for five cars and an enclosed decked area with furniture and hot tub.
Cwmcelyn is a quality family farmhouse with walks from the door.
Three bedrooms with TV: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x 4ft double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with P-shaped bath, rainfall shower over, basin and WC. Wet room with rainfall shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with electric woodburner-effect fire.
New for 2021 Property now boasts an electric car charger
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric range oven with 5-ring hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and three bath robes inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Bike storage on request
- Enclosed decked area and front lawned garden with furniture and hot tub, Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 6 miles, pub 4 miles
- Note: Owner is a florist and flowers can be arranged on request.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llandrindod Wells 10 miles; Aberystwyth 34 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The market town of Rhayader offers a selection of tea rooms, pubs, restaurants and unique little shops. The Red Kite Feeding Station, on the outskirts of the town is a great attraction, and the superb Elan Valley boasts a variety of walks and cycle trails.