- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Derwen Villa is a delightful semi-detached cottage, six miles from New Quay in Wales.
With four bedrooms consisting of one king-size double with TV, one twin, one family room with adult bunks and a small child's single, plus one cot room and a double sofa bed in the sitting room, this cottage can sleep up to nine people.
The cottage also includes a bathroom, a ground floor shower room, a kitchen with small dining area, a dining room and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, plus an enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and a wooded area with seating, a pond and a charming stream.
Derwen Villa offers a lovely, peaceful base, ideal for a family holiday close to the coast.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x family room with 1 adult bunks and 1 x 2' 6" single, 1 x cot room. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 4). Utility. Dining room. Sitting room (seats 6) with sofa bed and woodburner.
- Oil central heating, woodburner
- Electric range oven with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, telephone, selection of books, games, toys and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patios, furniture and gated access to a small Natural garden area across the stream
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub (open evenings only, closed Tuesdays, no food apart from Sunday lunch) 2 mins walk
- Pub/restaurant 1 mile at caravan park
- Note: There is an open pond in the garden (knee Deep), children to be supervised
- Note: Mobile reception is poor.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lampeter 12 miles; Cardigan 20 miles; Aberystwyth 24 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
New Quay is one of the most popular year-round holiday resorts with the sea, great views and lots to keep the whole family occupied.