- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
1 Penrhynbach is a semi-detached cottage in a rural location with countryside views, 2.5 miles from Aberaeron.
The cottage is single storey and has a double room, a room with double sofabed, a bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and jet shower cubicle, a kitchen with dining area, a sitting room and a conservatory.
Outside is a small off road parking area for one car, and informal enclosed lawned tiered gardens with an open pond and small slow stream.
1 Penrhynbach makes a tranquil base for a couple or small family to enjoy the coastline or head inland.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x King size, 1 x double. Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, jet shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed tiered rear lawns with furniture
- Secure cycle storage
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Open natural pond and stream in grounds
- Note: Dogs to be kept under strict control while outdoors
- Note: Cottage accessed up a single track of 0.1 miles, not suitable for low suspension vehicles, but standard vehicles are fine
- Note: There is a drop from parking area down to lawns and open pond, children to be supervised, and care to be taken when turning car
- Note: Public footpath right from the property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lampeter 13 miles; Aberystwyth 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Aberaeron is a small town on the coast of Mid Wales, near Cardigan and Aberystwyth. Aberaeron has an attractive harbour, and a variety of shops and tearooms. There is also a pebble beach. From Aberaeron you can enjoy cycling, walking and discovering the region's many craft centres and museums.