- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Arfor is a semi-detached cottage situated in the Welsh hamlet of Oakford, near Aberaeron in Mid Wales.
With three bedrooms; a double, a four foot double and a single, as well as a double sofa bed, this cottage sleeps up to seven guests.
There is also a bathroom, ground floor shower room, kitchen, sitting room with woodburning stove, snug and conservatory with dining area.
Outside there is an enclosed garden with furniture and a BBQ, as well as off-road parking for one car and roadside parking for one car.
With the sea close by, and so many great activities all-year-round, Arfor is a delightful family cottage.
Please read the bed configuration carefully: Three bedrooms: 1 x king size double, 1 x small double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar seating 2. Utility. Sitting room with wood burning stove. Snug with large single sofa bed. Suitable for sleeping 1 adult or 2 children. Conservatory with dining area.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games, children's toys and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire/stove inc. in rent
- Cot, stairgate and highchair available
- Off-road parking for 1 car, plus roadside parking for 1 car
- Rear enclosed garden with lawn, patio and garden furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome - Please keep pets off the furniture
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Check-in 6pm
- Note: The Snug has one step going out into the kitchen
- Note: During this time we are asking people to bring their own towels.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lampeter 13 miles; Aberystwyth 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
This coastal town is located between Cardigan and Aberystwyth, in Ceredigion. There is an abundance of shops, eating places and pubs, as well as a harbour for enjoying the boats coming back and forth. Short drives to Cardigan to the south, or Aberystwyth to the north offer more shops, craft centres, museums and cinema or theatre visits.