- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llechwedd is a stunning detached cottage on the edge of Dolgellau, with wonderful views over the Cader Idris mountains.
The cottage has a king-size double master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a double room and a room with adult bunks.
There is a house bathroom and an additional ground floor cloakroom.
The kitchen has a breakfast bar and a dining area with comfy seating and TV, and there is a cosy sitting room.
Outside is off road parking for three cars and a raised patio area with furniture, along with a sloping lawned area and front seating area too.
Llechwedd is a luxurious base for enjoying Dolgellau, the coastline, biking and walking trails and of course, the mountains of Snowdonia.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with double-ended bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with central island breakfast bar (seats 4) and dining area with sofa (seats 3) and TV. Utility. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating in dining area
- Electric Belling range cooker with double oven, 5-ring hob and food warmer plate, microwave, fridge, freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, 1 with DVD, broadband
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Front crushed slate sitting area with bench and mountain views
- Raised patio area with furniture, BBQ and mountain views
- Rear sloping grassed area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Dolgellau town centre 5 mins walk
- Note: There is a very shallow stream running through the garden.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Fairbourne 8 miles; Barmouth 10 miles; Aberdovey 20 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Located in the heart of southern Snowdonia, between the imposing Cader Idris mountain range and the sea, is the small market town of Dolgellau. This fabulous holiday base is a prefect spot from which to combine the many outdoor pursuits on offer in Snowdonia with the soft sandy beaches of Barmouth, Fairbourne and Aberdovey. With a good selection of shops, pubs and places to eat the town is well placed for access to other nearby coastal resorts. This is a quiet, peaceful location, ideal for outdoor activities amongst the superb scenery, mountains, forests, waterfalls, castles and beaches.