- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This lovely detached stone built property offers quality, spacious accommodation and has been well-equipped and decorated throughout.
Set under two miles from the foot of the spectacular Cader Idris mountain range, this lovely holiday home is ideally placed for those looking to enjoy a relaxing holiday in stunning surroundings.
Well appointed and decorated to an exceptionally high standard inside, this ground floor property also benefits from a number of outdoor spaces including a pretty garden, a large front balcony - ideal for dining alfresco and enjoying the wonderful mountain views - and an additional seven acres of fields.
With the town centre only a ten minute walk away, this property is well-situated for the shops, pubs and restaurants on offer in Dolgellau, as well as being positioned for easy access to the region's many other activities and amenities.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms with mountain views: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area. Shared utility (in basement of building). Sitting room with electric log-effect stove and doors to balcony with spectacular mountain views. Note: This single-storey property can be accessed via 5 steps up to the front door, or via level access from a back entrance.
- Oil central heating with electric stove
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared washing machine (in utility), dishwasher, TV with FreeSat+, DVD, PlayStation 2 with games, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair by arrangement
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Shared indoor bike storage/outdoor clothes room with sink
- Large lawned garden and balcony with furniture, BBQ and mountain views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Dolgellau's amenities 10 min downhill walk
- Mount Cader Idris 1.5 miles
- Note: Uncovered water feature in front courtyard, children need supervision
- Note: Grounds are shared with attached ground floor apartment
- Note: This single-storey property can be accessed via 5 steps up to the front door, or via level access from a back entrance.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Fairbourne 8 miles; Barmouth 10 miles; Aberdovey 20 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Located in the heart of southern Snowdonia, the small market town of Dolgellau is set between the imposing Cader Idris mountain range and the sea. This is an ideal holiday spot, combining the outdoor pursuits on offer in the Snowdonia NationalPark with the nearby sandy beaches at Barmouth, Fairbourne and Aberdovey. With a wide selection of shops, pubs and places to eat, Dolgellau itself is well placed for visitors looking to enjoy the other nearby coastal resorts and the excellent restaurants on offer there. Set amidst superb scenery, mountains, forests, waterfalls, castles and beaches, this wonderful town is ideal for people looking to enjoy rambling, climbing and cycling.