- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Penty is a lovely, comfortable cottage situated ten minutes' walk from the centre of the market town of Dolgellau, and enjoys views of the Cader Idris mountains.
The cottage can sleep four people in two ground floor bedrooms, a twin and a king-size double, and also has a family bathroom.
On the first floor, the open plan living area with kitchen dining area and sitting area make the most of the views.
Outside, there is off road parking for two cars and a small rear lawned garden.
With great walking and cycling nearby, Penty is a great base for a family getaway.
Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with coal-effect electric fire and wonderful mountain views.
- Storage heaters with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, WiFi, 32" flat screen TV with Freeview and Amazon Prime, DVD, video
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars - one at front, one at back
- Small rear lawned area with garden furniture, BBQ and views of the Cader Idris mountain range
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Dolgellau amenities 10 mins walk
- Note: The garden is open to the main road - children and dogs should be supervised at all times
- Note: There is a folding bed for extra flexibility
- Note: Property may not be suitable for people with limited mobility issues
About the location
Fairbourne 8 miles; Barmouth 10 miles; Aberdovey 20 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Located in the heart of southern Snowdonia, between the imposing Cader Idris mountain range and the sea, is the small market town of Dolgellau. This fabulous holiday base is a prefect spot from which to combine the many outdoor pursuits on offer in Snowdonia with the soft sandy beaches of Barmouth, Fairbourne and Aberdovey. With a good selection of shops, pubs and places to eat the town is well placed for access to other nearby coastal resorts. This is a quiet, peaceful location, ideal for outdoor activities amongst the superb scenery, mountains, forests, waterfalls, castles and beaches.