- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty Cosy is a traditional, terraced cottage, tucked away on a quiet road in the heart of Dolgellau, on the edge of the Cambrian Mountains in North Wales.
The cottage sleeps two people in one double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC.
The open plan living area contains a practical kitchen, intimate dining area and sitting area with gas fire.
The shops, pubs and restaurants of Dolgellau are close at hand while superb beaches are just a short drive away from Ty Cosy.
A lovely Dolgellau cottage for a year-round break.
One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric panel heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Permit for parking in local car park (2 mins walk away) for Friday to Friday bookings
- Roadside parking on first come, first served basis
- Enclosed gravelled garden with patio and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Note: No children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Fairbourne 8 miles; Barmouth 10 miles; Aberdovey 20 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Dolgellau is a market town in the heart of southern Snowdonia, ideally located for discovering theoutdoor activities, beautiful mountain scenery and sandy beaches of North Wales.