- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Wenallt is a striking and grand stone-built semi-detached townhouse, superbly located in the heart of the popular mountain town of Dolgellau and can sleep fourteen people.
The cottage is set over three floors and has two king-size double bedrooms, a twin bedroom, two second floor family rooms (both with 1 double and 1 single bed) and a second floor twin bedroom.
There is a bathroom, a second floor bathroom, a second floor shower room and a first floor basin and WC.
The cottage also has a kitchen with sitting area (seats 6), a dining room (seats 10) and a sitting room (seats 7) with woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars (via a narrow drive, access shared with neighbouring property) and a patio.
Wenallt is a great holiday base.
Over three floors. Six bedrooms: 2 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x second floor twin, 2 x second floor family rooms (with 1 double and 1 single). Bathroom with freestanding slipper bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Second floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Second floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar and sitting area (seats 8). Utility with separate WC. Dining room (seats 10). Sitting room (seats 7) with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with ground floor underfloor heating and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one Smart 3D) with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Loading/unloading on roadside outside property
- Off road parking for 2 cars (via narrow drive, access shared with neighbouring property), with unrestricted roadside parking nearby
- Secure bike storage in cellar
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 3 mins walk
- Note: Property set over four floors, three of which guests can use
- The top floor is out of bounds and the doors will be locked
- Note: Max
- 12 adults.Property will accept a maximum of 2 infants
Note: Max. 12 adults and will only accept up to 2 infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Fairbourne 8 miles; Barmouth 10 miles; Aberdovey 20 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Dolgellau is a market town in the heart of southern Snowdonia, ideally located for discovering the outdoor activities, beautiful mountain scenery and sandy beaches of North Wales.