- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Y Bwthyn is a semi detached, 17th century, stone built cottage on a working farm within the Snowdonia National Park.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one twin as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen with dining area, utility/drying room and a sitting room with Inglenook fireplace and woodburner.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for three cars and a front yard with sitting area, furniture and BBQ.
Y Bwthyn is a perfect holiday home for walkers and those that which to experience the delights of Harlech and the surrounding area.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility/drying room. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Storage heaters with woodburner
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike storage
- Front yard with sitting area with furniture, BBQ and wonderful mountain views
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pub and restaurant 3 miles
- Shell Island beach 5 miles
- Note: This property is on a working sheep farm, dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when outside cottage.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Harlech 3 miles; Barmouth 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanbedr is a pretty village situated between The Rhinogs, part of the Snowdonia Mountains and the North Wales coastline and provides good local shops and an excellent pub. Just three miles away is the small town of Harlech, which is dominated by its 13th century castle. The town is also home to the famous Royal St. David's course and fantastic restaurants. Other places nearby which are well worth a visit are Barmouth, Fairbourne, Snowdonia National Park and Cardigan Bay. Llanbedr is a perfect base all year round.