- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Plas Gwynfryn is a detached Edwardian manor house on the edge of the North Wales village of Llanbedr near to Harlech.
The property sleeps fourteen people and has eight bedrooms (five doubles, one twin, one family room and a single with a pull out bed) four of which have ensuites and two family bathrooms.
The property also contains a fitted kitchen, a breakfast room, a dining room, a sitting room and a large hall with seating as well as four woodburners.
Outside the property is plenty of off road parking and eight acres of gardens with a courtyard.
outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Set in truly magnificent surroundings within the Snowdonia National Park, Plas Gwynfryn is a memorable holiday home, no matter what time of year you visit.
Eight bedrooms: Bridal Suite with king-size double half tester bed with en-suite double-ended bath, walk-in shower, twin hand basins and WC, 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 king-size double sleigh bed and 2 singles with basin, 1 x king-size double with adjoining door to 1 x single with additional pull-out trundle bed (single room can also be accessed from hallway), 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Separate basin and WC. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with AGA and door to breakfast room (seats 6) with woodburner. Dining room with woodburner. Sitting room (seats 16) with woodburner. Reception hall with woodburner, oak table (seats 8) and piano.
- Oil central heating with woodburners in reception hall, sitting room, dining room and breakfast room
- Oil fired AGA, separate double gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 52" TV with Sky HD entertainment extra including Sky movies, DVD, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 10 cars
- Bike storage
- Eight acres of grounds and landscaped gardens including 3 one acre lawns, a formal rose garden, woodlands, inner courtyard, front veranda, garden furniture, large charcoal BBQ and views over the Artro Forest and Rhinog Mountains
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: No hen or stag parties
- Note: The garden contains unprotected drops, steep steps and slippery paths and there is a small unfenced pond in the garden, care to be taken at all times
- Note: Occasionally the owners may be in residence in their house in the grounds
- Note: There are a range of catering options available during your stay, by arrangement with the owner
- Note: Wedding packages are available by prior arrangement with the owner
- Note: Check out is 9am (to ensure enough time to fog the property whilst restrictions are still in place)
- Note: Check is 4pm
- Note: The good housekeeping bond is £500
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Harlech 3 miles; Barmouth 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Llanbedr boasts shops and a pub and is set next to the River Artro. Harlech is a small town situated only three miles from Llanbedr and offers a 13th century castle, Royal St. David's golf course, shops and restaurants. Also within driving distance are Barmouth, the Snowdonia National Park and Cardigan Bay.