- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
The George is an all ground floor, detached, pine-built log cabin, situated on the owner's working smallholding in Bettws Cedewain, near Newtown and can sleep five people.
The log cabin has one super king-size double bedroom with a TV, one twin bedroom, a bathroom and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for three cars, a front, decked veranda with a hot tub and furniture and a front gravelled area with a large picnic table and a BBQ.
With beautiful Welsh scenery surrounding you, The George is the perfect place for your relaxing holiday.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with TV, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Hot tub.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, 2 x TVs (one with Freeview), 2 x DVDs, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and wood for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own hot tub towels
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Front, decked veranda with hot tub and furniture, plus front gravelled area with large picnic table and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1.5 miles, train station 5 miles
- Note: Water is from owner's own fully tested and inspected well
- Note: Property is all ground floor and has ramped wheelchair access
- Note: The taxi service in the area is infrequent and irregular
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newtown 6 miles; Welshpool 10 miles; Ludlow 35 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Bettws Cedewain is a small village, surrounded by rural farmland and hills and situated at the centre of the stunning Montgomeryshire countryside. Located in a pretty region of Mid Wales and close to Newtown, Welshpool and the Shropshire border, this is a lovely area for a break in Wales.