- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Gorrig Bwthyn is a charming, semi-detached cottage located just 1.25 miles from the small town of Llandysul in this wonderful part of Wales and can sleep four people.
This all ground floor cottage has a double bedroom, a room with adult bunk beds, a bathroom, a kitchen, a sitting room with a dining area, a double sofa and a multi-fuel stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, an enclosed seating area in the front courtyard of the cottage with furniture and an enclosed rear patio and lawned area with walled seating areas, furniture and a barbecue.
Gorrig Bwthyn is a wonderful holiday base.
Note: Although all ground floor there is a step down to the kitchen and a step out into rear patio.
Note: There is a low beam in the sitting room so care should be taken.
Note: Property next to road so some traffic noise will be heard when outside.
Note: There can be limited mobile phone signal.
Note: Max. 4 adults.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, sofa and multi-fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, larder fridge, table-top freezer, washer/ dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed, seating area in front courtyard with furniture
- Enclosed rear patio and lawned area withwalled seating areas, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.25 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Although all ground floor there is a step down to the kitchen and a step out into rear patio
- Note: There is a low beam in the sitting room so care should be taken
- Note: Property next to road so some traffic noise will be heard when outside
- Note: There can be limited mobile phone signal
- Note: WiFi is only available in the sitting room
- Note: Max
- 4 adults.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Cardigan 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llandysul is a village with a selection of shops, tea rooms and pubs, and even its own canoeing club. Visit nearby New Quay or one of the numerous beaches on the Cardiganshire, Carmarthenshire or Pembrokeshire coastline.Boat trips to spot dolphins, white water rafting or a trip on a steam railway may appeal or perhaps a day out to explore all the historic castles, mills and gardens open for you to enjoy.