- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Miller's Cottage is a barn conversion cottage near the village of Llandysul in South Wales.
The cottage has two double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, making it suitable for four people.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars, an enclosed patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue as well as shared use of a hot tub, sauna and gym.
With all modern luxuries, Miller's Cottage is a fabulous cottage in a beautiful part of Wales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double bed (zip/link, can be twin by prior arrangement) with en-suite jet shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with balcony and en-suite shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Shared utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Washing machine, 2 tumble dryers and 2 large fridges in shared utility
- 42" TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, books/games/DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed slate front patio with furniture & BBQ
- Sole use of hot tub (supplement applicable all year round of £50 per week or cost for short break is £10 per day up to a max. of £50 for hot tub use, payable direct to owner upon arrival)
- Shared use of gym/sauna, table tennis & utility (shared with 2 other holiday cottages on site)
- Four well-behaved pets welcome at £20 pppw
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1 mile
- Note: Children aged 10 and over, babes in arms accepted
- Note: No hen, stag or similar groups please
- Note: Owner runs a B&B on site - can offer catering for cottage guests at additional cost
- Note: Water (inc. drinking water) is spring water from owner's own fully inspected bore hole
- Note: This property can be booked with Ref
- 4285 to accommodate up to 12 people
- When booked together the owner will offer a 20% discount off the weekly rental at Miller's Cottage
- Private use hot tub. You are welcome to charge your electric car however, this is charged at £6 per car, per charge - payable direct to the owner. Note: Children aged 10 and over, infants under 6 months accepted
- Note: During Covid-19 no additional visitors are permitted on site
- Only guests that are booked will be granted access.
Note: Children aged 10 and over, infants under 6 months accepted
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Cardigan 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llandysul is a village in south Wales, with shops, pubs and tearooms to tempt the visitors who stop here on their way to and from the resort of New Quay or sandy beaches of the surrounding region. Activities on offer around Llandysul include dolphin-spotting boat trips, whitewater rafting and steam railways through beautiful countryside. Castles, gardens, mills, villages and towns are all on offer in this lovely part of Wales.