- Hot tub
- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
The Dairy is a detached, single storey cottage in a courtyard location a mile from the village of Llandysul, thirteen miles from Cardigan in South Wales.
This cottage has been renovated to a very high standard and can sleep eight people in three bedrooms (one twin, one king-size four poster double with an ensuite and one king-size double) as well as two sofa beds in the sitting room and a family bathroom.
Elsewhere in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar and a sitting room with a dining area, a woodburning stove and the two sofa beds.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for 3 cars, enclosed slate patios to the front & rear with garden furniture & a BBQ as well as use of an 8-seater hot tub and shared use of a gym, sauna and table tennis.
Ideal for family get togethers, The Dairy is a luxury holiday cottage in a beautiful part of Wales.
All ground floor with some internal steps.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size four poster double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double by prior arrangement), 1 x king-size double. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin & WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 6). Shared use of separate utility. Sitting room (seats 8) with dining area (seats 8), two sofa beds & woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Washing machine, 2 tumble dryers and 2 large drinks fridges in shared utility
- 50" TV with YouView, DVD, books/games/DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed slate patios to front & rear with furniture & BBQ
- Sole use of an 8-seater hot tub (supplement applicable all year round of £50 per week or cost for short break is £10 per day up to a max. of £50 for hot tub use, payable direct to owner upon arrival), shared decked area
- Shared use of gym/sauna, table tennis & utility (shared with 2 other holiday cottages on site)
- Six well-behaved pets welcome at £20 pppw
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1 mile
- Note: There are 3 steps between sitting room & kitchen, and from kitchen to bedrooms
- Less mobile access on all levels
- Note: Children aged 10 and over, babes in arms accepted
- Note: No hen & stag parties
- Note: Owner runs a B&B on site - can offer catering for cottage guests at additional cost
- Note: Water (inc. drinking water) is spring water from owner's own fully inspected bore hole
- Note: Check in time at this property is 5pm
- Note: This property can be booked with ref: 7264 to accommodate up to 12 people
- When booked together the owner will offer a 20% discount off the weekly rental at Miller's Cottage
- Private use Hot tub. You are welcome to charge your electric car however, this is charged at £6 per car, per charge - payable direct to the owner. Note: Children aged 10 and over, babes in arms accepted. Note: During Covid-19 no additional visitors are permitted on site
- Only guests that are booked will be granted access.
Note: Children aged 10 and over, infants under 6 months accepted.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Cardigan 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llandysul is a village with a selection of shops, tea rooms and pubs, and even its own canoeing club. Visit nearby New Quay or one of the numerous beaches on the Cardiganshire, Carmarthenshire or Pembrokeshire coastline. Boat trips to spot dolphins, white water rafting or a trip on a steam railway may appeal or perhaps a day out to explore all the historic castles, mills and gardens open for you to enjoy.