- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
The Stables is a superb barn conversion on a donkey sanctuary in Wales, 13 miles from Cardigan.
There is one bedroom here, a beautiful room with vaulted ceiling, Japanese Maple bath, chaise longue, super-king-size double bed and en-suite with jet-shower.
Downstairs, a spacious open plan living area has a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside, the cottage has a private enclosed slate patio area, and also enjoys use of a hot tub, sauna, gym and table tennis.
There is also off road parking.
Perfect for a romantic break, The Stables is near to walking, beaches, castles and of course stunning countryside.
One super king-size double bed with Japanese Maple bath in the bedroom and en-suite jet shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Shared use of separate utility.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Washing machine, 2 tumble dryers and 2 large fridges in shared utility
- 42" TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, books/games/DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed slate front patio with furniture & BBQ
- Sole use of hot tub (supplement applicable all year round of £50 per week or cost for short break is £10 per day up to a max. of £50 for hot tub use, payable direct to owner upon arrival)
- Shared use of gym/sauna, table tennis & utility (shared with 2 other holiday cottages on site)
- Two small well-behaved dog welcome at £20 pppw
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1 mile
- Note: Note: Children aged 10 and over, babes in arms accepted
- Note: Owner runs a B&B on site - can offer catering for cottage guests at additional cost
- Note: Water (inc. drinking water) is spring water from owner's own fully inspected bore hole.Private use hot tub
- Note: During Covid-19 no additional visitors are permitted on site
- Only guests that are booked will be granted access. You are welcome to charge your electric car however, this is charged at £6 per car, per charge - payable direct to the owner. Note: Children aged 10 and over, infants under 6 months accepted.
Note: Children aged 10 and over, infants under 6 months accepted.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Cardigan 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llandysul is a village in south Wales, with shops, pubs and tearooms to tempt the visitors who stop here on their way to and from the resort of New Quay or sandy beaches of the surrounding region. Activities on offer around Llandysul include dolphin-spotting boat trips, whitewater rafting and steam railways through beautiful countryside. Castles, gardens, mills, villages and towns are all on offer in this lovely part of Wales.