- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Parc Cottage is a detached family property on the owners' smallholding in Dyfnant Forest, three miles from Llanwddyn and near Lake Vyrnwy.
There are four bedrooms - one king-size double with an en-suite, a twin, a double and a single room.
There is a bathroom upstairs, and a family bathroom downstairs.
There is a kitchen with dining area and woodburner, a utility, a games room with pool table and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside is ample off road parking, and an enclosed rear garden with a lawn, hot tub and furniture.
Parc Cottage is ideally placed for the forest's walking and cycling trails, or for heading to the lake for more lovely walks or to enjoy the fine bird and wildlife watching.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and sitting area (seats 4) with woodburning stove. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Games room with pool table.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stoves
- Double electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request, please bring own cot bedding
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed rear lawn with patio, hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no smoking
- Village shop 1 mile, pub 3 miles
- Lake Vyrnwy 3 miles
- Note: There is a small stream running through the lawn approx 30 yards in front of the property, children to be supervised at all times
- Please note: No single sex parties.
this property has changed to pet free for 2021, even though advertised as pet free pets will be staying in the property up in till December 2020
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lake Vyrnwy 0.5 mile; Welshpool 16 miles; Bala 17 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
At the head of the Vyrnwy valley is the small village of Llanwddyn. Located between the Cambrian and Berwyn mountain ranges and near to Snowdonia National Park, the whole area provides breathtaking countryside. Watersports are in abundance with windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking and sailing all available on the lake, along with game and fly fishing and many other outdoor activities.