- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
The Talkhouse is a detached, former coaching inn situated in a hamlet location, two miles from the village of Caersws in Mid Wales.
This superb house sleeps twelve people in six bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double with en-suite shower, two doubles (one with en-suite shower, one with en-suite bath), one single with en-suite bath and a family room with 1 single bed and 1 double, leading to a king-size double bedroom with en-suite bath.
The house also has ground floor cloakrooms, a kitchen with dining area and breakfast bar, a dining room with bar, open fire and sitting area, a sitting room with dining area and a second sitting room.
Outside, there's ample off road parking and a landscaped garden with patio and furniture.
The Talkhouse is an ideal base for a family getaway.
Six bedrooms: Family suite with 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single, leading to 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x single with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor separate ladies' and gents' cloakrooms with basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 4) and breakfast bar (seats 2). Dining room (seats 12) with bar area, comfy seating and open fire. Sitting room (seats 6) with dining area (seats 8) and electric woodburner-effect fire. Second sitting room (seats 8). External utility.
- Gas central heating with electric fire and open fire
- Electric range oven and 5-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, Dishwasher, washing machine in utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking in private car park
- Secure bike storage in utility
- Lawned garden with patio, gazebo, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.3 miles
- Note: Split-level first floor
- Note: Property is on the roadside, so some noise may be heard
- Note: Local brewery can provide beer in a bag delivery, please contact the owners for more details
- Check in time is 4pm.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Newtown 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Caersws in Mid Wales is situated on the River Severn and offers a railway station, church, shop, pubs, butchers and a Post Office. Just six miles away is the market town of Newtown, where you will find a number of shops, pubs, museums and an art gallery. Walking, cycling and fishing can all be enjoyed, and there are a host of popular attractions within reach.