- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Old Rectory Cottage is a stunning, detached holiday home set next to the owner's home in Aberhafesp near Newtown, Mid Wales.
With upside down accommodation, there are six ground floor bedrooms, two with en-suites and French doors to the garden.
There's also two ground floor family bathrooms, two first floor cloakrooms, two kitchens with dining areas, two sitting rooms with woodburners and one with a double sofa bed, meaning up to fourteen people can enjoy a comfortable holiday here together.
With outstanding features including a separate, indoor heated swimming pool and a hot tub in the pretty, south-facing garden, Old Rectory Cottage offers a wonderful base for friends and families.
Six ground floor bedrooms with TV: 2 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x double, 2 x twin (one zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Two ground floor bathrooms with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Two first floor basin and WC. Two kitchens with dining areas (one seats 6, one seats 12). Two sitting rooms (one seats 6, one seats 7 with sofa bed) with woodburners. Separate indoor heated swimming pool with changing rooms, basin and WC.
- Eco-friendly central heating from biomass boiler with woodburners
- Two double electric ovens and hobs, microwaves, fridge/freezers, washing machines, dishwashers, 8 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and fuel for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cots, highchairs and stairgates on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Private lawned garden with patio, furniture, BBQ and hot tub
- Indoor heated swimming pool (40x20)
- Sorry, no pets or smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Sofa bed sleeping 2
- Please note for any bookings taken after 31/08/2019 a good house keeping bond will be required for £500 that needs to be paid to the owner 7 days prior to arrival, thank you
- PLEASE NOTE, Old Rectory Cottage sleeps up to 14, but can be split into 2 separate properties, housing 6 guests in each self-contained house
- House 1: 1 x King, 1 x Double, 1 x twin, 1 x ensuite bathroom and 1 x family bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/diner plus games room
- House 2: 1 x King, 1 x Double, 1 x (zip & link) twin OR double, 1 x ensuite bathroom and 1 x family bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/diner
- Use of shared facilities such as the swimming pool and hot tub may be restricted to allow for extra cleaning in line with Government regulations
Please note for any bookings taken after 31/08/2019 a good house keeping bond will be required for £500 that needs to be paid to the owner 7 days prior to arrival, thank you.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newtown 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The tiny hamlet of Aberhafesp lies at the heart of the beautiful Montgomeryshire countryside, surrounded by lush farmland and enchanting woodland. The hamlet has a cluster of black and white dwellings, a quaint church and a pretty footbridge spanning the River Severn. Just four miles away, nestling on the banks of the River Severn, lies the bustling market town of Newtown, with its art gallery, museums and array of attractive shops and pubs.