- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Penlone Cottage is a wonderful traditional cottage on the outskirts of Rhayader, Wales.
The property hosts two bedrooms; one super king-size (zip/link) and one double, sleeping a total of four people and served by a family bath and shower room.
Downstairs has a fitted kitchen, utility, and an open-plan living/dining room with a woodburning stove.
Outside has an enclosed patio and gravelled area with a sun room and furniture, as well as off-road parking.
Penlone Cottage is a delightful choice for a countryside break to the heart of Wales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size (zip/link, can be twins upon request) and 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Ground-floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Living/dining room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 in driveway
- Further off-road parking is provided in front of the cottage and round the corner on a grassy area
- Enclosed patio and gravelled garden with furniture, BBQ and sun room
- Storage for bikes in Locked Garage Available
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Good mobile signal coverage in the garden room and outside the property but inside there is a limited mobile signal unless near kitchen window
- Note: Property not suitable for children.
Note: Good mobile signal in the garden room and outside the property but inside there is a poor mobile signal unless near kitchen window.
Note: Property not suitable for children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llandrindod Wells 10 miles; Aberystwyth 34 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Rhayader is a market town in the Radnorshire district of Powys, in Wales, resting on the banks of the River Wye. The town boasts a large selection of independent shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants for all of your amenities. Resting halfway between the beautiful Snowdonia National Park, the Brecon Beacons National Park and the Shropshire Hills AONB for a plethora of countryside attractions.