- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty Camlad is a stunning, detached, 16th century barn conversion set in the owners’ grounds, two and a half miles from Churchstoke and three miles from Bishop's Castle.
This cottage offers one super king-size double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, and a ground floor shower room.
There is a bright and airy, open plan living area featuring floor to ceiling windows with a kitchen, a dining area, and a sitting area boasting a woodburning stove, and floor to ceiling feature windows.
Outside, there is a lawned garden and a patio with furniture, and off road parking for two cars.
Ty Camlad is wonderful, romantic retreat for couples exploring along the border of Wales and England, all year round.
One super king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite slipper bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Electric four-oven AGA with double hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent, additional fuel available to purchase from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned garden and patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Babes-in-arms only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Montgomery 4 miles; Bishop's Castle 7 miles; Welshpool 9.9 miles
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Churchstoke is a small but historic village in Wales, surrounded by lovely countryside, close to the Shropshire border. The village has amenities including a couple of pubs and a small supermarket. Nearby is the town of Montgomery, with its hill top castle providing wonderful views.