- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Stabal Cottage is a semi-detached cottage attached to the owner's home on a working farm near to Dolgellau in North Wales.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin and a family shower room.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a kitchen and a sitting area.
Outside is off road parking and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture and a running stream.
Close to Cader Idris and with fabulous walking all around, Stabal Cottage is a superb holiday cottage any time of the year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner-effect electric stove.
- Oil central heating with electric stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky, DVD/CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden to front with furniture and stream
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 4 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: There is an open stream in the garden, children to be supervised
- Note: The stairs at the property have a narrow tread.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Fairbourne 8 miles; Barmouth 10 miles; Aberdovey 20 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Dolgellau is a market town in the heart of southern Snowdonia, ideally located for discovering the outdoor activities, beautiful mountain scenery and sandy beaches of North Wales.