- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tyddyn Goronwy is a stone-built country farmhouse with sea and mountain views in the coastal village of Talybont between Barmouth and Harlech in North Wales.
The cottage has six bedrooms consisting of two doubles with ensuites, two twins and two singles, which with the addition of two family bathrooms make this cottage suitable for ten people.
The rest of the accommodation includes a fitted kitchen, a dining room with a woodburner, a sitting room with an open fire and a snug with a woodburner.
To the outside of the cottage is off road parking for 5 cars, boats etc, an enclosed, tree lined large lawned garden with a patio, outdoor furniture and a BBQ, as well as use of an indoor heated swimming pool in the owner's nearby caravan park from 1st March to 31st November.
Perfect for families looking for a beach holiday, as well as groups of friends wishing to discover the nearby mountains, Tyddyn Goronwy is bound to please everyone.
Over three floors.
Six bedrooms, many with sea or mountain views: 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request) with TV, 1 x single, 1 x 2nd floor king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x 2nd floor twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request) with TV, 1 x 2nd floor single. Bathroom with corner spa bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Second floor bathroom with double-ended bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with Belling range cooker. Utility room. Dining room with woodburner in stone inglenook. Sitting room (seats 8) with Victorian open fire. Snug (seats 5) with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with open fire and woodburners
- Belling Kensington range cooker with double oven, 5-ring gas hob plus griddle, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, condenser tumble dryer, dishwasher, 6 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVDs, stereo/CD, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Two cots, two highchairs and three stairgates
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of indoor heated swimming pool in owner's nearby caravan park, 1st March - End of November
- Pool is a 5 minute drive away or a 20 minute walk Boat launching facilities in caravan park
- Off road parking for 5 cars, boats etc
- Enclosed tree-lined large lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Basic food hamper on arrival
- Shop 3 miles , pub and bistro restaurant 10 mins walk
- Rural award-winning beach 10 mins walk. Note: Within a 5 minute walk there is a restaurant/bistro which is available all year
- There is also an arcade, entertainment lounge, Ice cream parlour, fish & chip take away, convenience store which is available from April - October
- Please be aware that the swimming pool wont be available until March 2021
Please be aware that the swimming pool wont be available until March 2021
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Barmouth 4 miles; Harlech 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Tal-y-Bont sits just next to a Blue Flag beach on the lovely north Wales coastline. The village has shops, a restaurant and a pub, and makes a great base for a family beach holiday. The village is set between two extremely popular resorts, Barmouth and Harlech, making it ideal for enjoying the benefits of the area yet being based away from the main tourist crowds. Barmouth has an enormous beach and plenty of shops, pubs and eateries, while Harlech is famed for its beach, castle and golf course. A great base for all of North Wales.