- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llwyn Derw is a detached property based in the village of Tal-y-Bont in the Snowdonia National Park.
It contains five bedrooms made up of one twin zip/link with an en-suite and four doubles, three of which have en-suites, there is also a family shower room, the property can sleep 10 people.
Its interior also includes a kitchen with breakfast area, a utility, a dining room, a sitting room with an open fire, a snug and a conservatory with comfortable seating, dining furniture and an electric fire.
To the outside there is ample off-road parking and enclosed gardens comprising of lawns and patios with furniture, a barbecue as well as a pond and a utility.
Llwyn Derw is a wonderfully spacious cottage for groups of friends and family to come together and enjoy.
Five bedrooms: 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower over Jacuzzi bath, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double. Ground floor shower room with basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast table. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire. Snug. Conservatory with comfy seating and dining furniture and electric fire.
- Gas central heating, open fire
- Gas range cooker, fridge/freezer, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 50" Smart TV, 7 x TV, DVD, Xbox, WiFi
- All bedrooms have a fan and hairdryer provided
- Fuel, power and starter pack inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 6 cars, enough space for jet skis and small boats
- Enclosed gardens with lawns, patio with furniture and gas BBQ and fenced pond
- Cot and highchair available
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 minute walk
- Note: Small children to be supervised at all times when outside due to steps and pond in the garden
- Note: No hen/stag or similar
- Note: Maximum party size is 10 guests which includes children
- plus 1 infant
- Note: During the Winter months, the conservatory may not be up to temperature
"This property can only accept a 6 night booking on a Sunday changeover until further notice"
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
About the location
Harlech 10 miles; Dolgellau 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Tal-y-Bont is in the Conwy Valley in the Snowdonia National Park. The village has a butchers, Post Office and shop and a pub. The popular inland resort of Betws-y-Coed is close by and makes for a memorable day trip. Enthusiasts of the outdoors have Surf Snowdonia, High Ropes Centre, Zip World, Bethesda and Blaenau Ffestiniogâs Cave Experience