- Hot tub
- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Located on a 500-acre hill farm two miles from the village of Dinas Mawddwy, Ysgubor blends 17th century character with modern convenience to create accommodation including five bedrooms, one of which has a king-size four poster bed and en-suite; main bathroom; spacious fitted kitchen with dining area, Rangemaster and woodburning cooker and seating area; dining room with wood burner in inglenook fireplace; large sitting room with French doors to decked area and hot tub, and a games room with wood burner.
Five bedrooms: 1 x king-size four poster bed with en-suite double-ended roll-top bath with shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x family room with 3 singles. Second bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. 1 x ground floor double. Second staircase to 1 x king-size double and bathroom with double-ended bath with mixer hand shower, separate Jacuzzi Whirlpool all body jet shower with seat, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Spacious fitted kitchen with dining area, Rangemaster and woodburning cooker, plus snug area for 2. Dining room with woodburner in large inglenook fireplace. Large sitting room with French doors to decked area and hot tub. Games room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with three woodburners
- Rangemaster cooker with electric double oven, grill and 5 ring gas hob, additional Esse woodburning cooker, microwave, 2 x fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview and DVD, WiFi
- £10 electricity inc. in rent, remainder charged from meter reading at end of stay - please note that from 2020, all electricity and oil will be included within the property rental
- £20 oil inc. in rent, remainder charged from meter reading at end of stay - please note that from 2020, all electricity and oil will be included within the property rental
- Starter pack of logs for each woodburner inc. in rent, additional logs can be purchased from owner at cost
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Hot tub
- Games room with pool table
- Off road parking for 7 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed front patio garden with furniture and mountain views
- Enclosed rear garden with decking, furniture, BBQ, hot tub and mountain views
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, two pubs 1.25 miles
- Note: This is a working farm; dogs must be kept under control at all times
- Note: Due to the quantity and pressure of the jets in the jet shower, there is a 10 minute rule on its use, none of the other showers in the house are subject to the rule
- Note: Hot tub available to use daily, until 12 midnight only
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dolgellau 10 miles; Machynlleth 12 miles; Barmouth 18 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Dinas Mawddwy is a pretty village in the southern part of the Snowdonia National Park made up of just one street and overlooked by the spectacular Aran Mountains. Nearby the Meirion Willen Mill is open to visitors and occupies a lovely position on the banks of the River Dovey. Dolgellau is a charming town with 17th century bridges and a variety of pubs and eateries situated 10 miles away from Dinas Mawddwy by the foothills of Cader Idris, one of Wales' most incredible mountains. This region is a haven for lovers of the outdoors with many walking, climbing, biking and birdwatching opportunities available throughout Snowdonia and at the nearby Coed-y-Brenin Forest, famous for its challenging mountain bike trails. Gorgeous sandy beaches, the Mawddach Estuary, and narrow guage steam railways are all close to this wonderful year-round holiday location.