- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Mary's is a detached, Grade II* listed church in the village of Tal y Llyn in the Snowdonia National Park.
The cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms which are both doubles, one on the ground floor and the other on a mezzanine.
Both rooms have an en-suite with an eco-friendly toilet system.
("Separett Torp-Isak” brand in grey granite) There is also an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a gas living flame fire.
Outside there are a choice of seating areas, the church graveyard and off road parking for three cars.
St. Marys is a perfect peaceful retreat and offers a unique holiday experience anytime of the year, one youll want to return to and relive time and time again.
Note: We recommend a maximum capacity of 2 from 1st November - 31st March as the accommodation on the mezzanine can be cold during the winter months due to the age and character of the building.
Mostly ground floor. Church: Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and eco toilet system ("Separett Torp-Isak” brand in grey granite), 1 x mezzanine double with en-suite basin and his and hers chemical toilet. Vestry: Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas living flame fire.
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, record player, WiFi, telephone on honesty box basis, selection of books, games, DVDs and LPs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden with furniture adjacent to property with furniture and graveyard to sides and rear
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 9 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Hotel and restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: Private water supply from lake which is filtered and regularly checked and approved by the local authorities
- Note: Mobile phone signal not available
- Note: Please ensure dogs are kept on a lead and are supervised at all times when outside
- Note: Due to the nature and Grade II* listing of the property there are non-standard eco toilet systems installed
- ("Separett Torp-Isak” brand in grey granite) Note: Both bedrooms are served by the shower in the ground floor double en-suite
- Note: Mezzanine bedroom has some restricted headroom and glass balustrades
- Note: Max 3 adults and 1 child over the age of 8
- Note: We recommend a maximum capacity of 2 from 1st November - 31st March as the accommodation on the mezzanine can be cold during the winter months due to the age and character of the building.
Note: Max 3 adults and 1 child over the age of 8.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
TAL Y LLYN
Dolgellau 9 miles; Towyn 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The tiny hamlet of Tal y Llyn quietly nestles amidst the peaceful foothills of the Cader Idris mountain range, close to the lovely shores of Tal-y-Llyn Lake. A paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, the surrounding area is home to Mount Cader Idris, Wales' second most climbed peak at 2928 feet, and abounds in numerous climbing, walking and cycling opportunities, as well as boasting excellent fishing and being part of the Talyllyn narrow gauge railway.