- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Felin Ship is a quality conversion of an 18th century mill, by the River Wnion on the edge of Dolgellau.
There are two doubles and a twin room in this cottage.
There is also a shower room, a first floor kitchen with dining area, and a ground floor sitting room.
Outside is ample off road parking, bike storage and a large shared riverside garden with furniture and barbecue to the front, as well as a lawned garden to the rear.
With the amenities of Dolgellau on the doorstep, and the Cadair Idris mountain range, sandy beaches and historic castles all nearby, Felin Ship makes a wonderful year-round adults escape.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x double with river views, 1 x twin with river views. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor kitchen with dining area. Shared use (with owner) of utility. Ground floor sitting room with riverside views.
- Panel heaters throughout the property
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of freezer and tumble dryer in owners' utility, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, DVD, loan of owners' DVDs, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Shared use with owner of large front secluded riverside lawned garden with furniture and BBQ, rear lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking/vaping
- Dolgellau's shops, pubs and restaurants 5 mins walk
- Note: This cottage only accepts children aged 8 and over
- Note: No ball games at the property
- Note: No stag and hen parties at this property
- Note: This property is next to a fenced river, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: No smoking anywhere in the grounds of this property.
Note: This cottage only accepts children aged 8 and over.
Note: This property is next to a fenced river, children must be supervised at all times.
Note: No smoking anywhere in the grounds of this property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Fairbourne 8 miles; Barmouth 10 miles; Aberdovey 20 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Located in the heart of southern Snowdonia, between the imposing Cadair Idris mountain range and the sea, is the small market town of Dolgellau. This fabulous holiday base is a prefect spot from which to combine the many outdoor pursuits on offer in Snowdonia with the soft sandy beaches of Barmouth, Fairbourne and Aberdovey. With a good selection of shops, pubs and places to eat the town is well placed for access to other nearby coastal resorts. This is a quiet, peaceful location, ideal for outdoor activities amongst the superb scenery, mountains, forests, waterfalls, castles and beaches.