- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
This semi detached 18th century barn conversion occupies a wonderfully rural mountainside location, on a working sheep farm two miles from Dolgellau, in Snowdonia.
Offering comfortable, welcoming accommodation set over the ground floor, this cottage has a king-size double bedroom, a shower room, and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
There is wonderful mountain scenery all around the cottage, which is ideally placed for enjoying walking, climbing or discovering the castles, beaches and landscapes of the area.
All ground floor.
One king-size double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, slow cooker, fridge, washing machine, TV, DVD
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and lovely mountain views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2 miles
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
- Note: There is a steep, single-track road leading up to the property, with two gates that must be opened and closed en route.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Fairbourne 8 miles; Barmouth 10 miles; Aberdovey 20 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Dolgellau is a market town in North Wales, set in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park. Dolgellau makes a great base for a holiday, being well placed between the mountains and the sea, and ideal for walking, climbing, sailing, and watersports. This small town offers amenities including shops, pubs and eateries, and within easy reach can be found castles, waterfalls, lakes and the most spectacular of landscapes.