- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Penmaen means "on top of the rock" and the owner's impressive country house and an additional cottage are perched in an elevated position overlooking Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia.
The well-equipped and comfortable accommodation includes three traditionally furnished bedrooms; two bathrooms; a contemporary first floor living room with incredible views of Cardigan Bay, the St. Tudwal's Islands and Snowdonia, and a large lawned garden with patio.
The cottage is surrounded by the estate's stunning landscaped gardens, including an old tower with sitting area.
Penmaen Bach provides high quality accommodation decorated and finished to the highest standards for a wonderful family holiday in North Wales.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with basin, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin & WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room with electric stove & stunning coastal views.
- Oil central heating with electric log effect stove
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, slimline dishwasher, Smart TV, Freeview, DVD, video, stereo/CD, WiFi
- Oil inc. in rent
- Electricity on £1 coin meter
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot & highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars, boats, canoes etc
- Guests also welcome to enjoy the owner's beautiful garden with wonderful viewing points over Cardigan Bay & Snowdonia
- One well behaved dogs welcome - Dogs need to be kept on a lead at all times in the garden
- Second dog can be made by owners request
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs & restaurants 1 mile
- Beach 30 mins walk (5 mins drive)
- Note: Electricity is on a £1 coin operated meter
To see more of the beautiful Penmaen Gardens, please click here: Penmaen Gardens Video
Dogs need to be kept on a lead at all times in the garden
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Abersoch 6 miles; Criccieth 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The Lleyn Peninsula is a designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and much of the secluded bays, sandy beaches and stunning cliff top walks of the coastline are owned by the National Trust. The bustling seaside market town of Pwllheli is the unofficial capital of the Lleyn Peninsula and offers a choice of shops, pubs, restaurants and a thriving marina holding 400 boats. Pwllheli is known for its excellent sailing and water sports facilities and is home to two beaches - one has been awarded the Blue Flag Award for safety and cleanliness. The wildlife haven of Bardsey Island; Criccieth, with its fascinating medieval castle, and the popular harbour town of Abersoch are all close by. Many National Trust properties; the Isle of Anglesey and Snowdonia are all within easy reach of Pwllheli.