- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Inverallan House is a magnificent 18th century house in its own grounds on the banks of the River Spey near to Grantown-on-Spey.
It has seven ensuite bedrooms sleeping a total of fifteen people.
There are also a large fitted kitchen, a dining room, a sitting room and a TV room.
Outside the property is plenty of off road parking and lawned gardens with outdoor furniture.
Set close to the river and with complimentary housekeeping service, Inverallan House is a true slice of luxury in beautiful Scotland countryside.
Over three floors. Seven bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x second floor twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Ground floor WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire. Second sitting room. Main hall with seating.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Gas range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Lawned gardens with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: 3 hours of housekeeping service inc. in rent
- Chef available on request at extra charge
- Note: River Spey is a few hundred yards away, river fishing by prior arrangement
- Note: Pets must be kept in the closed courtyard area or in the porch and are not allowed in the house.Note: check-in 16.00hrs and departure 10.00am
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Aviemore 12 miles; Inverness 35 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Grantown-on-Spey is in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. It has a variety of shops, bars and restaurants in the town and it can be used as a base for exploring the varied pursuits of the area. Enjoy fishing, golfing on the area's two courses, walking in the surrounding hills and woodlands, bird watching and of course following the Castle and Whisky trails. In season, skiing is a popular activity at the nearby Cairngorms and Lecht Ski Centres, while the scenery of the Cairngorms National Park offers tranquil respite from a hectic life, no matter what the season.