- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Distillery Cottage is a lovely, semi-detached cottage 1.5 miles from Aberlour.
With two bedrooms, a double and a twin, it sleeps four comfortably.
There is also a bathroom, kitchen, dining room with woodburner and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside there is an enclosed garden and off road parking for 1 car.
Distillery Cottage is convenient for fishing and walking, making it a great base for an outdoors holiday.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room with woodburner. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburners
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, telephone (incoming calls only), selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lockable shed for bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture.Please note the back door does not lead directly onto the garden, the gated garden is located behind the house
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1.5 miles
- River Spey 5 mins walk
Please note the back door does not lead directly onto the garden, the gated garden is located behind the house.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Elgin 15 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The small, pretty town of Aberlour lies on the banks of the River Spey, and is surrounded by wonderful open countryside, with the Caringorm Mountains on one side and the Moray Firth coast on the other.