- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
85 Seatown is a stone built, fisherman's cottage in the Moray Firth coastal town of Cullen in Northern Scotland.
The cottage has three bedrooms (one twin and two double) and a family bathroom, which makes it suitable for six people.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room.
Outside the cottage is roadside parking.
Just a few minutes' walk from the harbour, 85 Seatown is a traditional cottage in a fabulous part of the country.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor double. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, Wifi, stereo/CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Please call the office to enquire for any bookings less than 7 nights duration
Please call the office to enquire for any bookings less than 7 nights duration.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Elgin 21 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The coastal village of Cullen boasts a natural harbour on the Moray Firth Coast. Enjoy a spot of golf at either of the Cullen or Strathlene golf courses or take a pleasant drive to the market town of Elgin, home to an imposing cathedral, museums and the Biblical Gardens.