- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Laundry is a character cottage, bordering a working farm, on a highland estate less than two miles from Grantown-on-Spey.
The cottage has a double and a twin with an en-suite on the ground floor, with a mezzanine twin bedroom on the first floor.
The ground floor also has a shower room, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking, an outside storage shed for bikes and sports equipment and a one acre lawned front garden with seating.
The Old Laundry is a wonderful holiday base.
Mostly ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x first floor mezzanine twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility/boot room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Outside storage shed for bikes and sports equipment
- One-acre lawned front garden with seating
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: The private access track to the cottage is in good order but should be driven with care
- Note: Due to the sheep and cattle in the surrounding fields, care should be taken.
About the location
Aviemore 12 miles; Inverness 35 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Grantown-on-Spey is a charming town set in the middle of the Scottish Highlands and near to the Cairngorms National Park. Visitors are spoilt for choice when it comes to bars, shops and restaurants in Grantown-on-Spey. There are plenty of wholesome outdoor activities to enjoy in the surrounding area as well including the famous Whisky Trail walk, bird watching, walking, golfing and finishing. When the skiing season arrives ski enthusiasts flock to the Lecht Ski Centre, which is in easy reach of the town and is a great place to spend the day before returning back to Grantown-on-Spey for a hearty dinner in one of the popular pubs. Grantown-on-Spey is a wonderful holiday destination for those that want to get away from the hustle and bustle and stress of everyday life in the city.