- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Holly Hoose is a detached, stone fisherman's cottage in the village of Findochty, less than three miles from Buckie in Scotland.
The cottage has two double rooms, one of which has a king-size double bed, a single room and a family bathroom.
On the ground floor, there is a kitchen with a dining area, a separate formal dining room and two sitting rooms, one of which has a cosy open fire.
There is roadside parking outside the property and to the rear, a large private patio with furniture.
Holly Hoose is a great base for friends and families to stay while exploring the north east coast of Scotland.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor WC. Kitchen with dining area. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire. Second sitting room (seats 4).
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, phone for incoming calls, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and folding bed on request
- Roadside parking next to cottage
- Outside storage for bikes
- Enclosed private patio with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Harbour 3 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk
- Note: Mobile reception can be limited in Findochty
- Note: Two sets of golf clubs available.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £125.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Buckie 3 miles; Elgin 20 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The fishing village of Findochty sits on the edge of the natural harbour known as Crooked Haven. Findochty is used more by leisure sailors than fisherman, whilst the fishing boats have moved down the coast to Buckie. Findochty has a small sheltered beach at Long Head and a pub on the harbour front. With the Moray Coast to explore, with its Whisky Trail, abundance of historic houses and gardens, sparkling golden sands and hospitable inns, this is a superb base from which to enjoy the delightful north east coast of Scotland.