- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Moray Mirth Cottage is a lovely detached cottage situated in the village of Portknockie in Firth.
The cottage can sleep six people in one ground floor king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, one king-size double with en-suite and one king-size double as well as family ground floor bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with gas fire.
Outside is roadside parking and a private enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ.
Moray Mirth Cottage is a beautiful cottage from which to explore this stunning part of the country.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room (seats 6) with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, 2 x TVs , 1 x TV with Freeview, Sky Sports, VD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Roadside parking next to cottage
- Secure bike storage
- Private lawned front garden and enclosed rear garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Tennis equipment (4 racquets and balls provided) and fishing equipment (two rods provided) Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk, pub, coast and harbour 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Cullen 2 miles; Findochty 2 miles; Buckie 5 miles; Elgin 20 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The popular coastal village of Portknockie occupies a stunning, cliff-top position overlooking a natural picturesque harbour on the striking Moray Firth Coast.