- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Avondale Cottage is a wonderful stone-built detached cottage in a superb location on the edge of the village of Tomintoul in the Cairngorms National Park.
With three bedrooms including two twins and one ground floor double, this cottage can sleep six people.
The rest of the cottage includes an open plan kitchen with dining area and sitting area with woodburner and a separate sitting room.
To the outside of the cottage is ample off road parking, a front paved patio garden with furniture and a rear lawned garden with outstanding views and a picnic bench.
Avondale Cottage is a wonderful base for families and friends to explore the glorious Cairngorms National Park and beyond.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor super king-size double, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and woodburner. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking at front of cottage
- Front paved patio with furniture and rear garden
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- River 10 mins walk, fishing permits available from Post Office
- Note: This property accepts dogs only - no other pet allowed.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Grantown-On-Spey 14 miles; Elgin 38 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
An attractive village nestling on the northern slopes of the Cairngorms National Park, at 1160ft Tomintoul boasts the title of Highest Village in the Highlands. Tomintoul offers shops and a pub, and is situated on the main road between Royal Deeside and the Highlands, making it an excellent base for exploring all that the region has to offer. There is stunning scenery, the renowned Whisky and Castle trails, walk along the Speyside trail, or ski at nearby Lecht & Aviemore - the choice is yours!