- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ted's Place is a quaint mid-terrace property in Aylsham.
With three bedrooms, a double, a twin and a single, it sleeps five people comfortably.
The property also has a bathroom, kitchen with dining area and a sitting room.
Outside, there is roadside parking, and enclosed gardens.
Ted's Place is within easy touring distance of many wonderful attractions, and makes a great base for a family getaway or a romantic escape.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with freestanding roll-top bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair, stairgate and toddler bedguard on request
- Roadside parking on a first come, first served basis
- Bike shed
- Enclosed lawned gardens with patios, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Please keep dogs on lead when outdoors.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
North Walsham 7 miles; Cromer 10 miles; Holt 12 miles; Norwich 12 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways – East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Aylsham is a pretty market town in the Bure Valley in the heart of Norfolk. It has a lovely selection of pubs, shops, restaurants and tea rooms and is just a mile from the wonderful NT Blickling Hall.