- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Beaconsfield Cottage is a welcoming, semi-detached 19th century brick and flint cottage situated in the village of Briston in Norfolk and can sleep five people in one double bedroom and one family room containing a double bed and a single bed.
There is a family bathroom.
The rest of the property contains a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
To the outside there is off road parking for two cars and a enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture, as well as an external utility.
Beaconsfield Cottage is a delightful property in a village location, ideal for couples and families looking to discover North Norfolk.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove. External utility/store.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Range cooker with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for stove available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 8 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Adults and children over 5 years only
- Note: Steep stairs to first floor
Note: Adults and children over 5 years only.
Note: Steep stairs to first floor
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Holt 4 miles; Fakenham 10 miles; Sheringham 10 miles; Dereham 16 miles, Norfolk Broads 20 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways – East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
The large village of Briston is situated in North Norfolk and offers a wide range of shops and pubs as well as a sports playing field and a large village green. The village provides a good base from which to explore the surrounding area. The market town of Holt is just a five-minute drive away. Whether it’s boat trips and seal spotting around the coast hat you’re looking for, this lovely location has lots to see and do.