- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Robyn's Nest is a detached cottage in the grounds of the owner's home near to the village of Brinton near Holt in Norfolk.
The cottage sleeps three people and has one double bedroom, one single, a shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking and shared use of the owners' garden.
Ideally situated for discovering all of North Norfolk, Robyn's Nest is a lovely romantic retreat all year round.
Note: The conservatory is being dismantled and replaced with a 3 metre extension at the back of property from May 2020 which is ongoing until completed, works not starting until 8am.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil fired central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private paved area with seating and BBQ, shared use of owner's lawned garden
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: The owner has a number of dogs in an enclosed yard which are kept separate from the cottage.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Holt 3 miles; Fakenham 10 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Holt is a market town in Norfolk with shops, restaurants and narrow lanes and courtyards. Within easy travelling distance are Sheringham, Cromer and the city of Norwich.