- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Birch House is a mid-terrace Victorian town house, located in the seaside town of Cromer in Norfolk.
The cottage sleeps 17 people in 9 bedrooms, which comprise a ground floor king-size double (can be twin on request), a first floor double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, a first floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, two doubles, a twin and a single, all on the second floor and all with en-suite shower, basin and WC and a third floor double and twin.
The property has two additional shower rooms, one on the ground floor and one on the third floor.
The living accommodation consists of a fitted kitchen, dining room with gas fire, utility room and sitting room, along with an additional first floor sitting room with gas fire and balcony.
Outside, there is off road parking for two cars, along with a private enclosed courtyard garden with furniture.
With the beach just a couple of minutes away and the town's amenities close by, Birch House makes a great base for a get-together by the sea.
Over four floors. Nine bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double (zip/link beds, can be twin on request), 1 x double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x second floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x second floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x second floor single with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x third floor double with basin, 1 x third floor twin with basin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Third floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility. Dining room (seats 16) with gas fire. Sitting room (seats 8). First floor sitting room (seats 11) with gas fire and balcony.
- Gas central heating with open fire and gas fire in sitting rooms
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, additional fridge and freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 11 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Additional roadside parking available on a first come, first served basis and a pay-and-display car park can be found behind property (free overnight)
- Private enclosed rear courtyard garden with furniture
- Balcony with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Third floor bedrooms have sloping ceilings
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Sheringham 4 miles; Holt 10 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, salt marshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Cromer is a seaside town in Norfolk with a promenade, Blue Flag beach and Victorian pier. Visit the lifeboat station or Pavilion Theatre, enjoy a round of golf at the local course or sample the shops, pubs and restaurants in the town. National Trust properties and the towns of Sheringham and Holt are within easy reach.