- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Dingle is a delightful, detached holiday home in Cromer, Norfolk, sleeping up to nine people in its four comfortable bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite bathroom.
There's also a family bathroom with a separate WC, along with a kitchen, a dining room, two sitting rooms and a conservatory seating four.
Outside, you'll find roadside parking on a first come, first served basis, along with a lovely, enclosed lawned garden to settle in on sunny occasions.
The Dingle sits close to the beach and the many amenities of Cromer, making it a lovely base for a North Norfolk escape.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x single. Shower room with shower and basin. Separate WC. Kitchen. Dining room (seats 6). Sitting room (seats 8). Second sitting room (seats 3) with sofa bed and dining area (seats 6). Conservatory (seats 4).
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking on first come, first served basis
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture (seats 4)
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: Dining table in second sitting room can easily be moved into main dining room
- Note: Max 7 adults and 2 children up to 12 years
Note: Max 7 adults and 2 children up to 12 years.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Sheringham 4 miles; Holt 10 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways – East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
The popular North Norfolk seaside town of Cromer is known for its wonderful clifftop promenade with attractive, colourful gardens and seating areas ideally placed for enjoying the stunning panoramic views over the sea. Cromer has a lovely, sandy Blue Flag beach where both children and adults can spend hours building sand castles, swimming, sunbathing or investigating the tidal pool for interesting sea creatures, which include young Cromer crabs.