- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Oak Tree Lodge is a superb, detached, modern property, set in the owner’s grounds, in the village of Crostwick, just one mile from Spixworth and five miles from Norwich, sleeping six people.
This cottage has a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a ground floor king-size double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a ground floor bathroom, and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside, there is ample off road parking, bike storage, an enclosed rear courtyard with furniture and hot tub and a front lawned garden.
Oak Tree Lodge is a wonderful holiday base for your self-catering break.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with freestanding bath, wet room style shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating in living areas and woodburning stove
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed rear courtyard with furniture and hot tub
- Front lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub a quarter of a mile away
- Note: Although all ground floor, there is a step up to the property and a step down to the patio.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Norwich 5 miles; Wroxham 5 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways, East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
The medieval city of Norwich is the capital of East Anglia and boasts some of the finest buildings in Britain, with two cathedrals, a Norman castle and several large houses. Norwich also offers art galleries, museums, theatres and cinemas, as well as beautiful parks and gardens. Visit its stylish pubs, cafes and restaurants and enjoy its excellent shopping facilities. Tour the city by open top bus, along cycle pathways, or walk one of its many trails and the river walk. For those wishing to relax you can spend a leisurely day on board a boat enjoying the nearby Norfolk Broads and the coast is also within easy travelling distance, offering a fun day out.