- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Megs Cottage is a heart-warming cottage located near the village of Norwich, East Anglia.
Hosting two bedrooms; 2 doubles (1 zip/link avaliable on request), along with a bathroom, this property can sleep up to four people.
Inside you will also find a kitchen, dining room, and a sitting room.
To the outside is off-road parking, and a courtyard with furniture to the rear.
Located in a pleasant setting with much to explore around the area, Megs Cottage is a lovely cottage in a memorable part of England.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double bedroom and a day bed with a trundle bed which can be converted to a super king size. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Courtyard with furniture to the rear
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 miles
- Note: The cottage still has the original spiral staircase from 1840 and may not be suitable for those with limited mobility as it is steep and narrow, however there is a handrail to help
- Note: Access to the second bedroom is through bedroom one.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Great Yarmouth 21 miles; Cromer 23 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways – East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Known as the capital of East Anglia, Norwich has some of the finest buildings in Britain and is home to Elm Hill, one of the oldest streets in Norwich. The city also offers art galleries, museums, theatres and cinemas, as well as parks and gardens. Visit pubs, cafés and restaurants and its shopping facilities. The coastline is also within easy travelling distance.