- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Granary Cottage is a single-storey holiday home, attached to the owners' property, in the village of Gayton in Norfolk.
With two bedrooms, one king-size and one double, this cottage can sleep four people.
The cottage also includes a shower room, a kitchen, a utility room and a sitting room with a dining area.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, lockable bike storage, plus a shared lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ.
The Granary Cottage is an ideal base for a couple or small family who wish to explore the delights of Norfolk.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size, 1 x double. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Private enclosed garden with patio furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pub 5 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
King's Lynn 7 miles; Swaffham 10 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
The small Norfolk village of Gayton is surrounded by charming, open countryside, and yet is within easy reach of the coast, offering three shops, a pub, and a prominent historic windmill.